Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Semester, New Direction

Man, I'm really horrible about updating these blogs.... but here it goes. Well, the spring semester has begun, and it has been pretty hectic so far. One noticeable difference in this semester from the rest is the lack of me being in any kind of band what-so-ever. I think I still have a little gas in the tank for one more marching season. I think it would be an awesome accomplishment to be able to march 4 years in high school and 4 years in college. I know that just in the trombones there are only 4 original members of the 2005 RAT class, and I am not sure if all of us are even coming back next year or not. Band was a lot different this past year. Whereas I lost contact with a lot of people, I also met a ton of new people.

No comments: